New microprocessor control boards
NEW MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL BOARDS OF LATEST GENERATION
CPU 100 – CPU 100P
- Conformity to UNI EN81-1/2 and EN81-20/50 reference standards.
- System capacity up to 32 stops with universal, down/full collective, or fl oor registration manoeuvre.
- Multiplex function up to 4 lifts with serial interfacing of boards through RS485 cables.
- Single low DC voltage electric supply +10% / -15% with 12Vdc integrated battery charger.
- Flexible use for MRL systems thanks to its reduced size: (CPU100P: 240x130mm – CPU100: 280x110mm).
- Confi gurable universal fi rmware for hydraulic or electric lifts with any type of manoeuvre.
- Firmware updating capability through SD Memory Card insertable in a suitable board slot.
- Remote maintenance via MODEM or GSM optional module connectable to the board through RS232 interface.
- Data programming and lift diagnostic performable through clear menus and submenus visualized on board display, or via local or remote computer, or via APP on mobile-phone via Bluetooth module.
- Alphanumeric dot matrix display for data visualizing and programming.
- Programmable data visualizing language on the alphanumeric display.
- Alarms history permanent storage of the 30 last fault events with extended description.
- Integrated real time clock for date and time fi ling of each fault event in the alarms history storage.
- Continues visualization on the alphanumeric display of cabin travel data and of main safeties line and car positioning sensors status,
- High speed lifts management up to 3 reduced speeds for travels between close-up fl oors.
- Car positioning management with 3 selectable modes:
- Traditional magnet sensors
- Pulse counting from incremental encoder on main motor shaft or on the speed governor pulley
- Direct interfacing through RS485 or CAN-BUS (CPU100P only) to absolute encoder systems
- Automatic detection of fl oors quotes and slowing down spaces required for every expected travel speed (only with car positioning mode selected on incremental or absolute encoder).
- Connection of landing and cabin operator panels through separated serial lines with 4 unshielded wires.
- Connection of landing and cabin operator panels through traditional parallel cabling (CPU100P only)